Friday, June 03, 2005

Im in Class

Thank god ive only got four more days of this ... as much as i love them ... the disrespect and outright laziness really get to me. If this wasnt my last class i just might start being a dick. But hey, Mr Zeta, A dick... i ve got an image to uphold here. Im staring at the my two favorite students right now the barron sisters. I actually feel really bad for them, having to put up with the rest of the classes shit. They're always here on time, their work is impecabble and they're jsut plain nice. As for the rest of 'em, i love you/them all i just wish that you actually cared sometimes ....

- 18 days left in the continental United States. - Woohoo.

Next thursday should be the begginging of my series of drunken going away parties too - yeah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter Locations of visitors to this page