Thursday, June 09, 2005

Sad.....

Man, maybe im bi polar or something. I just wrote about how much i cant wait to leave but as i sit here listneing to john lennon my mood switched. its not that today was great or anything, in fact it was pretty lame, but as i stare at the empty materials lab classroom im practicaly holding back the tears. Im really gonna miss this place and the students who were kind enough to share thier ears, hearts and minds with me. my reckless abandoment may have been a little chaotic at times (shit im crying now) but somehow they took it and went with it adn even pretended they enjoyed it ! For this and many other things i thank you all. i could name many of you by name, but you know damn well who you are, not just my students but beautiful wonderful human beings and most important friends. love and peace _ jesse bryce whiles (aka Mr. Z)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter Locations of visitors to this page